Raspberry Pi Amazon Echo
Image Zip file containing Raspberry Pi 3 Model B compatible image with latest Raspbian operating system and Amazon Echo pre-installed. Once purchased and downloaded, the unzipped image is then written to a MicroSD card and inserted into your Raspberry Pi, turning your Raspberry Pi into an instant voice activated Amazon Echo. Just add a powered speaker and Microphone! ...Hello Alexa!
Great and inexpensive if you don't want to spend hours loading and configuring an echo yourself or simply just want to try one out before considering investing in a commercial version. Direct discovery of local bridges (openHAB, Phillips Hue etc.) are not supported in the Raspberry Pi AVS version although skills on Amazon will make this possible and the commercial version does support direct discovery.
The zip file contains a complete packaged Jessie Raspbian operating system with Amazon Echo, TeamViewer and VNC Server pre-installed. The quick start and setup guide explains how to create a Amazon account, register your Pi and download the zip file containing the pre-built image, unzip then write the packaged image to a MicroSD card. Customize your Raspberry Pi to your unique voice services account. The guide also covers how to install Amazon Echo on a Raspberry Pi (if you would like to try build your own from scratch), access and execute pre-built scripts to change configurations....and much more!
• Pre-installed Amazon Echo (Version Chosen during this Purchase.)
• Product Type- Zip File
• File Size - +- 2Gb Raspbian Jessie with PIXEL unzips to 5.4Gb and then on first boot resizes to your MicroSD card size
• Memory-SD - 8Gb or greater, recommend writing to class 10 or higher microSDHC UHS-I card (not supplied).
• Product Type- PDF Document
• WIN32DiskImager - Disk imaging application. (12Mb)
• FileZilla - FTP Client application. (6,4Mb)