Raspberry Pi NAS and ownCloud Server
Image Zip file containing a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B compatible image with latest Open Media Vault network attached storage (NAS), and ownCloud Server pre-installed. Once purchased and downloaded the extracted image is then written to a MicroSD card and inserted into your Raspberry Pi turning your Raspberry Pi into an instant Open Media Vault NAS and ownCloud Server.
Great and inexpensive if you don't want to spend time loading and configuring a NAS and ownCloud on a Raspberry Pi yourself. The Pi3 has sufficient processing power and memory to make a great little intermediate NAS and ownCloud server. No need to look any further, this image is all you need to get up and running, quickly!
Easy Windows and Mac setup instructions. Additional features, toolsets and specifications are detailed further below.
Simply click Add to Cart to add the latest or newest Raspberry Pi NAS and ownCloud Server version with Free additional Raspberry Pi ownCloud Server image.
- Network Configuration Menu- Configure network options.
- Resize 3rd Partition - Resize partition 3.
- Exit - Exit this menu without rebooting.
- Exit & Reboot - Exit and reboot your Raspberry Pi.
- About - About this configuration tool.
- Install Wireless AP - Setup Raspberry Pi onboard Wi-Fi as wireless hotspot.
- Install Wireless client - Connect Raspberry Pi to existing network (WPA-PSK).
- Install DNS/DHCP Server - Setup Raspberry Pi as DNS and DHCP server (Ethernet).
- IP Forward & Masquerade (Ethernet) - When onboard ethernet adapter is connected to internet.
- IP Forward & Masquerade (Wi-Fi) - When onboard wireless adapter is connected to internet.
- Restore Network Config - Restores the original default raspbian os network configurations.
- Exit - Return to main menu without rebooting.
The network menu configuration options easily configure the Openmediavault and ownCloud Servers as a access point server (Wireless AP ) or join your raspberry pi to a existing Wi-Fi network (Wireless Client). Ease of setup for Wireless AP or Wireless Client is achieved by simply selecting a option from the interactive network menu. Wireless AP allows client devices and applications to connect directly to the Raspberry Pi to consume content and in scenarios where hotspot has been setup also acts as a network access point. Wireless Client allows the Raspberry Pi to connect to an existing wireless network where any clients on the existing wireless network can access the the Raspberry Pi to consume NAS and Cloud services. Wi-Fi configurations can work together or simultaneously with the LAN Ethernet adapter regardless of the LAN adapter configuration, by default the LAN interface is set to acquire a IPv4 address unless the Install DNS/DHCP Server option is used. IP Forwarding and Masquerading can be used to configure your Raspberry Pi PMS as a internet enabled Wi-Fi access point hotspot where one of the network connections is internet facing. DNS and DHCP are automatically deployed in Wireless AP option, however if you need your Raspberry Pi to also be a standalone Ethernet connected server the Install DNS/DHCP Server can be selected.
• Pre-installed Open Media Vault (Version Chosen during Purchase) provides a instant fully functional NAS solution.
• Pre-installed ownCloud Server (Version Chosen during this Purchase) provides a instant Cloud Server solution.
• 23 page detailed eBook, Download and setup guide for Openmediavault (Version Chosen during purchase) and ownCloud (Version Chosen during purchase), provides easy to understand concise instruction to get you up and running in a matter of minutes.
• Bonus tools downloads links included.
• Product Type- Zip File
• Download File Size - +- 679Mb extracts to 3.7Gb and then resizes the file system to fully utilize your MicroSD card.
• Memory-SD - 8Gb or greater, recommend writing to class 10 or higher microSDHC UHS-I card (not supplied).
• Product Type- PDF Document
• WIN32DiskImager - Disk imaging application. (12Mb)
• FileZilla - FTP Client application. (6,4Mb)